Cams and California - which ones to buy?

------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C1AA6C.7133E1E0

Now I'm thoroughly confused - I was going to go with the Autotech sport =
set, but they're getting dis'd left and right on the Vortex. Then I =
thought about the euro intake and I find out that they're in limited =
supply and I'd be lucky to find one.

I also thought about going with a split Schrick or Kent setup, but =
they're pretty damn pricey and nowhere near smog legal. Can't imagine it =
would be that much of a problem taking em out every two years, but Kents =
are $600 after core and schricks are in the neighborhood of $800!

I guess for the money versus the bang, the euro intake wins?? What's you =
take?

TIA, JT

------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C1AA6C.7133E1E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Now I'm thoroughly confused - I was =
going to go=20
with the Autotech sport set, but they're getting dis'd left and right on =
the=20
Vortex. Then I thought about the euro intake and I find out that they're =
in=20
limited supply and I'd be lucky to find one.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I also thought about going with a split =
Schrick or=20
Kent setup, but they're pretty damn pricey and nowhere near smog legal. =
Can't=20
imagine it would be that much of a problem taking em out every two =
years, but=20
Kents are $600 after core and schricks are in the neighborhood of=20
$800!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I guess for the money versus the bang, =
the euro=20
intake wins?? What's you take?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>TIA, JT</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_019F_01C1AA6C.7133E1E0--