More List Gatherings?

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Joe Doty wrote:

> Dude, it sounds like a plan.  All we have to do is bribe the NorCal crew
> with titties and beer.
>
> Joe
Hi all,

Just curious, will the ohio list gatehring be more like a guys club than a
VW gathering?

Thign is, my girlfriend and I usually travel together to most VW stuff, as
she loves VW's and traveling, but she really won't stand for strippers,
porn, people talking derogatory about women, and stuff like that. Wet
t-shirt contests ahve kept us away from more than one show.

That kind of stuff doesnt bother me in the least, but if you guys think
the cincy gathering will be like that, i'd probably be better off coming
up alone... I like my harmonious relationship and can see no reason to
disturb it because some gentlemen think talking about "titties" or
whipping out the playboy magazine in front of women is kewl. (both have
happened at certain VW shows & upset my GF.)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org