SF BAy Area GTG this Wed (tonight) Re: More List Gatherings?

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> Tosha suggested meeting on Castro st in MV ...
> For those of us who arrive a little early, we can always congregate at

> Molly McGee's on Castro (a local watering hole).

That's the place- 7:30 ish.   It's on the Northern side of Castro,
between Central Express Way (the railroad tracks) and the El Camino
Real.  Moffet Blvd. off of 101 going west gets you real close.

> They have a fine selection of
> Irish and English beer!  ;)
>
> Let me know!  JT

Sorry, I got no sleep and just woke up (It's 5:30 pm )  =80

TBerk