SF BAy Area this Wed Re: More List Gatherings?

Kevin Collins wrote:

> T Berk wrote:
>
> > Think, after work did-din on the Peninsula, early evening.
>
> Howza bout another 'rocs in the fog type of gig again sometime in late Feb to
> early March?  I'll try to rally the SoCal troops for a trip up the coast.  I
> need to get back up there!
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

I don't know if you guys can hack it up here, We got some SNOW last
night!

There is a local group of guys I'd like to have you other guys hook up
with, they are called BART: Bay Area RABBIT Transit.

Pretty cool A1 all-inclusive bunch.

On the last ride we went over Mt. Tam and our friend Guido found a ball
of Cat honeycomb in his exhaust. Nothing like a stopper in the pipe
(that rolls around. =80  )

As for this Wed, I was thinking more like 7:30-8:0 rather than right at
5:01 pm, to avoid traffic. Thinking Castro st in Mountain View but am
open to suggestions. In that area (San Antonio/Castro/El Camino) are
many different types of food & watering holes.

TBerk