Scirocco reviews now on the web...

I have a Dec. 1974 Car and Driver with a yellow scirocco on the cover and a
full report indside. Shows a few pics of early car differences too, the 3
spoke wheel with holes instead of slots, one peice seatbacks, no rear VW
script only the "scirocco" and also the tailgate lock doesnt have the little
lift handle as part of the lock.
Looks like it weighed 1892 lbs with 63.7% of that on the front wheels and ran
the standing quarter in 18.1 seconds at a wind in your hair 75.4 MPH :)
They pitted it against the Mazda RX2, Mustang Mach I, and the Opel Manta
Rallye.

I dont have a scanner to send it out buy you may try the library archives.

Jasin
paid $3 for a 96c magazine