Everyone on the list....please read this. Congress wants ourcars!!!!

Quoting 84 Scirocco:

>   They have to catch you before they can crush you :-)

I think if you read what's being proposed, it is NOT that 15-year old
cars MUST be crushed, it's that they are thinking of giving incentives
for older cars to be taken off the road...ie. you turn in an old,
"fuel-inefficient" (ha) car, and you get some bucks.  Probably not a lot.

So calm down.  They are not coming for our cars.

Hey, CA dudes, isn't there something like this already in place out there?

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY       93 Passat GLX,     84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |