Everyone on the list....please read this. Congress wants ourcars!!!!

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, Mr.Eddy wrote:

> Definitely, try searching for that bill #, i think it is an old
> telecommunications bill, the section it gives isnt even on there.
I did a Little more poking,

The latest reference is Dec 20, 2001, it was first read into the Senate &
placed onto the calendar december 06, 2001.

So, it has been introduced, but not passed, the sponsors are all
democrats, I dont see much co-operation on this, and there are a lot of
poison pills in there, such as other sections requiring all fuels sold to
have a certain percentage of renewable content.

Probably more posturing than a bill that will become a law...

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org