[tech]: where's the leak?

I have the same problem and asked the list about it some months ago.
I thought the sunroof was the culprit and taped the seam with nice, white
vinyl tape. Well, it rained last night, the sunroof was taped up securely
and the passenger carpet is wet right now.
Guess I'll start looking at the other possibilities some of you have
mentioned....

Larry   sandiego16V
Subject: [tech]: where's the leak?

> after a lot of rain the last couple of days, i noticed that my driver's
> footwell carpet is damp. where is it leaking from? i know i've heard the
> driver's side door is a possibility w/a busted plastic vapor shield. isn't
> there also a drain there somewhere? also, sunroof is a possibility. i've
> never cleaned those drains out, though i've tried. what do you use to
snake
> them out? thanks,
> -michael

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today