quick 16v motor mount question...

hi all,

Having my PS motor mount pressed in later today, or early tomorrow, and
wanted to make sure that I put it in right...

the longer of the metal extensions that the bolt goes through goes to the
back, which offsets the mount forward.

The mount goes so that the bolt hole is offset toward the bottom,
effectively raising the engine higher than if it were installed the other
way

I looked in my bentley, but there really isnt a good picture, and i'm not
sure that the mount is right in my other a1...

thanks,

Steve

P.S. i filled this mount with 3m windoweld polyurethane, shoud be firmer
and more resistant to failing... I'll take a picture to show y'all....

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org