NEEDED! Thermotime switch for 16v!

Hey guys,

I need a good, used thermotime switch for my 16v
rocco.  I managed to coax it into starting by jumping
it with a good battery.  That and the fact that it's
50 degrees today were enough to persuade it to start.

However, since these circumstances probably aren't
going to happen again till May, I figured it was time
to bite the bullet.

So, anyone have one?  Looking to avoid paying the $50
these things cost new...

I'm on the digest, so please respond to my email
address.  Thanks!

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte