source for mexican ETKA?

There is a car very similar to the scirocco I dont know the name but it said
GTS 1.8 on the rear. Here in Puerto Rico we call that part "barcaza de la
transmission" or you could simply specify to the parts vendor where is
located like "the part that joins the transsmision to the engine", in
Spanish " la pieza que une la transmission al motor". I dont know if there
exists a Mexican ETKA, but I know of one place wich can probably get you the
parts you want. The place is:

Volky Performance

Telephones
(787)786–9406
(787)740–3730
(787)816–5163
(787)816-5143

FAX
(787)798–8280
(787)816–5104

Website

www.volkyperformance.com

They speak both spanish and english plus they Ship to practically anywhere!
Hope this helps

Gabriel
'87 Scirocco 16v