source for mexican ETKA?

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, T Berk wrote:

> I would love to find out you found some window (both doors and/or side)
> rubber. Any Mk1 stuff esp, you might find some NOS (new Old Stock just
> sitting around somewhere.
Well,

MK1 stuff probably wont be there, i have never seen a scirocco in MX and
when i described one, no-one had ever seen one, however, A1 rabbits and
jettas grow on trees....

Also, until the middle of last year, they sold a bus similar to the 70's
ones here buit with an inline 4 in it, i think i want to source one of
those bellhousings to put an ABA in a 70 bus i have laying around... but
that part was never sold in the US & my spanish is so bad, I dont want to
go to a VW parts vendor & try to come up with the spanish for
"bellhousing" i'd rather have a part number... Plus, with a mexican ETKA I
could find all kinds of wierd items :)

peas,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org