From Subaru NewsGroup [Fwd: CAR MOD HYPES #2]

Folks, (I anyone is interested I can forward the #1 thread) this post to
a Subaru Newsgroup is only sorta OT; note the question/answer format-
these pretty much match question you could make about Sciroccos, VWs in
general.

Why Fwd it in the 1st place? Well, note the esp interesting fuel pump
section.

Enjoy,
TBerk