oil pressure

Tim and list, I suspect that my oil pressure sender is installed in the
wrong spot. I recall that it is plugged into my euro oil filter mount. The
buzzer keeps going for a few minutes until the car warms up. It is very
annoying. So, should this thing be installed up at the head? Or, is the
reading better to take from where it is now. Thanks.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!