WTB: 16v exhaust manifold (welding?)

>Nothing wrong with the old, proven way to weld cast iron.
>enjoy the ride.

>Larry   sandiego16V

Not what I've heard for our high heat applications.  I've been told that
the "old skool" welding will work on the cast iron manifolds of, say a
1970 Chevy 6 cyl truck, but not where temps exceed XXX degrees.  Tell me
please if I have been led down the wrong path.  Hasth the devil poisoned
my mind?  Can thou saveth my tortured soul?  Why am I without my
trousers?  Evil spirits be DAMNED!  They made me say the "C" word.

Reverend Eric <got the late night giggles
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!