thermostat question

--part1_91.1726c5a2.298361ea_boundary

Was it the list that I read something about drilling a hole in the thermostat
to let a little coolant through?  What is the reason for doing this?  Just
wanted to know before I put my thermo in.  Thanks.

Dave Kirsch

--part1_91.1726c5a2.298361ea_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=3>Was it the list that I read something about drilling a hole in the thermostat to let a little coolant through? &nbsp;What is the reason for doing this? &nbsp;Just wanted to know before I put my thermo in. &nbsp;Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>Dave Kirsch</FONT></HTML>

--part1_91.1726c5a2.298361ea_boundary--