Scirocco w/G60 bumper

I have been away from my system for a few days, and presto some more
info I have been trying to track down for ages.  Gotta love the list..

Anyone have ANY info on the Corrado front skin and modifications?

Rebar I could care less about, as you can always customize the existing
rebar for the rocco, or use a euro, or have one made.

What I am still toying with is modifying one of the nicer after market
Corrado skins to fit onto the front of the roc, but I really don't want
to shell out $400-500 for a nice skin to find it does not fit even after
being hacked up :)

TIA

--
Cory Langford
'86 Oettinger turbo project

IIRC That's Alex Ting's (former) "Mad Max" 'roc.

Work in progress is an understatement, fortunately he saved all the good
parts to use on the 86 Zender Z400 he bought.

More pertinately, there was _no_ reinforcement under that front bumper.
It
was just the plastic cover attached to the bumper brackets (euro rabbit
IIRC?)

This is retrieved from 2yrs ago, so I could be wrong.

Jonas