Parts for sale- leftovers from my MK1 2.0L 16V project

She's still around.
But with the lightned flywheel, knifed crank, Ported and polished head,
  decked to 11:1, forged ross racing pistons (83.5mm), TT 16V camset,
adjust cam sprocket, sport windage tray, Badger 5 induction, sds digital
fuel mangmnt, TT HD springs,  TT race downpipe, TT custom 2.5" stainless
exhaust, borla flowmaster, Port matched throughout, and entirely
balanced every moving piece to virtual perfection- I would let her go
for around 10,000 plus shipping.

  all you gotta do is plug-n-play.

But then i'd have to go through all the BS of doing it again to get my
own, so i think i'll keep her.   :^)