Exhaust manifold compatability

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 04:58:06 -0800 (PST) Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
writes:

> --- thescirocco@juno.com wrote:
>
> > > Does anyone know if the exhaust manifold for an '88
> > Jetta
> > > GLI 16v and a '90 B3 Passat are the same?  My sister's
> > > winter car's downpipe is getting louder by the day.
> > Could
> > > someone that has ETKA currently installed (I don't at
> > the
> > > moment) perhaps look this up?  Lemme know asap...
> >
> > Yup, 027 253 031 BH.
> >
> > The DP is different though...
>
> Ya know, it was late and I had other things on my mind when
> I typed this up - it's the downpipe that I need the info
> on.  Thanks Peter. :)
>
> I suppose the downpipe between 8v & 16v GLIs are different
> too?

No, they are interchangeable...

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com -
Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.