16" Wheels/Tires Poll

This is my setup:
BBS 16" rims with a 35mm offset
205/40 x 16 Dunlop W10
Eibach Prokit springs raised (from the Prokit lowered height)5/16 in the
front and 1/2 in the rear.
Konis
There is no rubbing. The ride quality is fairly harsh, but that's more
the springs than the tires.
I previously ran 205/45 x 16 P-Zero's and they would rub on the front
fender liner only at full steering lock.
As a side note; I'm not a big fan of P-Zeros. They don't stick worth a
shit unless they are hot, they're noisy and they pull violently if the
road is even slightly rutted.
The W-10's are better in every respect and they're a lot cheaper.
Dan