Rocky's down but not out

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.  I may have the piece you
need on the kit.  I will check the "kit pile" tomorrow.  If I do, it'll
be black.

If you think the beam is bent, take it to a frame shop and have them take
a gander...and get a quote.

Start looking in the local paper, over the net, anywhere to find 16v's in
your area for sale.  Take the ones that are higher than the offer, to the
insurance company and tell them you think they need to reconsider.  If
they give you flack, ask them if they'd prefer paying a higher price and
your lawyer too.  You gotta treat them like the filthy, money grubbing,
ass monkeys they are.  You'd be surprised to find that I wrenched another
$700.00 from Nation Wipe just by threatening to follow the adjuster home.
 (now days, i don't recommend that...or *do* I)

As I've said before, prices are regional.  What would kick ass is if you
have a friend that's willing to place a B.S. ad in some free ad car
trader for his 19?? Scirocco 16v with slightly higher miles than you for
$5000.00 and when he gets calls, tell everyone it's sold.  Hell, get a
few friends in on it.

Hope my sneakiness helps, I'll look for the wheel arch,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"