Rocky's down but not out

Hello everyone,

A near-sighted teenager punched Rocky's left rear quarter panel in last week
and now the insurance company wants to total the car for $2100.  It's in
excellent condition however and I'm hoping to get them to pay for the
repairs and can use your advice.

One of my concerns is straightening the bent rear axle beam. Can it be
straightened or should I insist on a replacement?

I also need to replace a rear fender flare on the 16V. The shop said they
can't locate a replacement. Do you have any ideas where they migh be
available?

Any suggestions on how I can get more $ out of the insurance company?  I
don't see how I can replace the car for anywhere near $2100.

Thanks very much for your suggestions,

Lee

'87 16V - slightly brused