[OT] Girl Scout cookies.

Then Dave Ewing wrote:

> Hey, I don't want you to leave!!!!  I was just wondering why no one attacked
> you since that is what happens here!!  I know Girl Scouts IS one of those
> good causes and I don't have a problem with any kind of spamming but others
> do so I was just curious where this fell, OK, or not OK.
>
> What questions do you have?
> Dave

Well, I count FOUR post from 87 Scirocco, is there another screen name?
Don't leave yet btw, that's not the purpose of this post.

Most of the time we (members of the list) don't care for selling of
non-Scirocco related items online. The [OT] (Off Topic) in the subject
line of course goes a long way towards avoiding flames from those
_realy_ adverse to non-topic posts.  :]

I think most folks haven't had a chance to read this thread yet,
(Enterprise was on tonight, but I missed it).  I'd expect some to just
delete it right off but I'd also expect _some_ reaction.

Then there is the 'it's the Girl Scouts'... (As in squashing most
negative reactions) I was originally going to reply that I had local
folks to buy cookies from. Obligations, you know?  ;]

In any case, police your own behavior, stick around if you'd like and
participate if you can.

Peace,
TBerk