[OT] Girl Scout cookies.

Hey, I don't want you to leave!!!!  I was just wondering why no one attacked
you since that is what happens here!!  I know Girl Scouts IS one of those
good causes and I don't have a problem with any kind of spamming but others
do so I was just curious where this fell, OK, or not OK.

Dave

What questions do you have?