Diff talk...

I actually spoke with a guy and SIR (Seattle International Raceway) that
raced Rabbits and he said that they tried the welded diff once and the
couldn't turn around at the end of the track.  Plus, if your going to use
slicks, then the traction would be even greater and cause less turning
ability.  He went on to say that it is worth it to buy the Quaife for racing
purposes since they don't break and have a lifetime warranty if anything
goes wrong (yes, even if you race it!!).

Dave