cincy

----- Original Message -----
From: <Calawaymk2@aol.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Cc: <phoenixwolf@core.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 7:56 PM
Subject: cincy

> Uncle Rocco wants to be there this year.  I missed last year cause I had
> do the mommy thing.  Moving her into a new condo. I'd like a passenger and
> even better some sort of caravan.MI dudes clang in

You know that if I don't have either the CGT or the 'Roc long-drive worthy
by the time Cincy rolls around, you have a passenger right here. Just be
warned, I babble. Ask Daun, he knows. ^.^

RJ ^^~
ICQ#53963830
"We're all gonna die right? So, if this keeps me straight, then it's really
not so bad is it?" No Sleep, Primer 55
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red