FW: Cincy 2002 - Hotel Vote - June 7,8,9

--- Dan-the-man <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Here's the first 30 or so...that's all I'm typing.....
>
> http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/motels.htm
>
> I'll call some of them tomorrow too.
>
> I'll update as I get info, please feel free to call on
> one or two and get
> back with info.

Added info:

-L K motel is the flea bag at the exit behind Josh's
McDonald's.  Avoid it. (And probably the McDonald's too.)
-Phone number for West Inn should be 382-2950
-Holiday Inn Express is also located about 5 miles away,
near the Amerihost & Wilmington Inn's - phone (937)
382-5858.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace