Scirocco II 16V RIEGER GTO

Hello,

sorry but I have problems with my Windows XP and couldn't answer  my mails...

http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53b/bluemk2reiger.jpg

in fact this is not a similar Scirocco but it's
exactly the same car that is currently for sale.

I'd LOVE to get it but I don't have the extra funds for it at the moment.
:-(

being to hospital the next days I say bye for now

friendly Greets
Dirk

> Interesting headlights.  The low beams look like the ellipsoids used on
> some BMWs.
>
> Mike

Just found another pic of a car like that, with a side-view, in the
scirocco.org pic archives. I think the round headlights are sweet.

http://www.scirocco.org/photos/53b/bluemk2reiger.jpg

RJ ^^~
ICQ#53963830
"We're all gonna die right? So, if this keeps me straight, then it's really
not so bad is it?" No Sleep, Primer 55
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red