Boy, I'm full of ?'s today, Digital Idle Stabilizer part #.

Marc Peterson wrote:

> Hmmm.
>
> The later cars had the Secondary Air Bypass thing which controlled idle
> speed with a Electric motor and a air valve connected to the intake.
> The earlier cars had a little black box that sat in the rain tray and
> controlled idle speed by advancing and retarding timing.
>
> The latter is what I'm looking for.  I currently don't have either system.
>
> Marc

Just a min while I look outside.....

(Damn, I have to leave Myrna Loy and Dick Powel. Ah, sacrifice).

(I forgot Spencer Tracy & uh, damn I forget the forth lead).

Anyway here is what I found:

171 906 083 42yl (yes 'why' 'ell' at the end).
DLS Steuergerat 12v  (the a had those umlat things over them; two dots).
SOA 003 703 -00

hth,
TBerk