OT: pong

Kevin Collins wrote:

> Allyn wrote:
>
> > for those who loved it back in the day:
>
> Back in the day, the ORIGINAL, hand-built Pong game was installed in the
> coffee shop at Tressider Memorial Union at Stanford University.  As 12-yr-old
> or so kid, me and some buddies used to regularly ride our bikes over there
> and play the thing.
<snip>
> Shit am I that old??  :0
> Kevin Collins

Yes, yes you are.  8P

Hi-Fi sets (w/ Tubes!), black & white TV, throwing things off the top of
Hoover Tower, American cars with V8s standard, Foreign cars (not
imports) from France and Italy, Oh wait- Mini Skirts!, Ah, those were
the days.

Damn Kev, I'm old but not as old as YOU.   LOL!

TBerk