Removing glass...how to w/o wrecking seals?

Craig,
Neal and I popped out the front windshield out of the mk1 i had w/ no
problem. Remove the chrome trim. lube it up good and well just pop it out.
normally sing a putty knife or gasket scrapter to get under neath works
pretty good.

a MK2 on the other had all we did was shatter the windshield.

brian