Cincy 2002 - Hotel Info - June 7,8,9

As one recipient of the so-called "love Wilmington love notes", can say that
being at the near-by hotel will not save you. I got busted for failing to
stop at the stop sign at the end of Daun's road.

However if that new hotel (not the Flea Bag Suites) is done, I'd prefer to
stay there too...

Neal

http://tttuning.com -