From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of doug czajka
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 9:21 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 205 or 195

So I'll probably be getting new tires for my '88 16v next week.  They will
be going on 15x7 bbs wheels with 35mm offset.  My question is, what would be
the better tire size for considering it will be my daily driver as well as
see some auto-x track time this year?  Should I go with a 205/50-r15 or a
195/50R15.  The 205s will give me a wider tire, but the 195 will have a
smaller profile.  Also, anybody run into rubbing issues running a 205/50-r15
on a 16v?  TIA

-Doug
--

Doug C.