Weber vs Neuspeed t-body opinions needed

HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/calawaymk2/myhomepage/auto.html">Callaway
> Turbo Scirocco #10</A>

<snip>
The Weber sucks. It is a single stage TB, which gives
you on-off modulation, either the car is charging like
mad or not - no inbetween.

Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
<snip>

A friend of mine has the weber setup on his 16v and it works great!  The
throttle response is amazing!  As far as Steve's and Mark's opinions, maybe
they weren't set up right because all of the newer 2.0L 8vs come with a
monovalve and they don't have this problem.  I believe it is the spring on
the TB, it needs another spring and you should be fine.  The drawback to the
Weber (in my opinion, the only drawback) is that you can't find (or at least
I haven't been able to) a throttle switch setup that will attach to the D
shaft and it is a pain to try to set the switches up like the 16v TB.  This
is my experience not opinion!

Dave