78 rocco,... fuel pump ?'

----- Original Message -----
From: "S. Coleman" <deadbolt@mindspring.com>
>     -so I figure I have lost grnd at the pump.   Ran cont. test from end
> that attaches to pump to end that is "screwed" into sheet metal behind
pass.
> seat.....   No problems there.   So I put the meter up to the pos. side on
> the pump and I'm getting just under 12v......
> wtf?

Problem with your logic here! check the ground from the post on the pump to
the negative battery post. You have not checked the entire circuit yet. If
this test comes back with continuity you might have gotten a bad pump that
has given up early. Transfer pump?

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/