OH Well... guess it was my turn...car get's busted in... pettythieves get the radio and speakers...

  Arrgh!

  Man, I know the feeling ...

  Once the dust settles, get an alarm system. The low lifes that bust
windows just to get a sound system will not stay around once the car
starts screaming.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (hit 3 x in 3 months in early 85. Nothing since alarm
               installed.)