what wheels are these

On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Kevin Collins wrote:

> Dan Bubb wrote:
>
> > But, they are butt ugly! Screw the "originality". Build a great looking car
> > that handles and hauls ass.
>
> Ah, but '80s vintage "originality" is part of what makes a great-looking
> car, at least to many of us.  No reason you can't have an old skool look
> AND great handling & speed.

yeah, but, i was into VW/audi in the 80's (at least i've got lots of
VW & porsche magazines from then) and i thought those centras were ugly
when they were new ;)

If you want a really old school looking late 80's early 90's rim, check
out a Fittipaldi Indy. (my fave from the era)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org