Fiberglass Hoods

I, myself, have so much wheel spin that I don't understand why you would
want to remove more weight from the front of your already light car.  I
actually make fun of the Honduh guys that put the carbon fiber hoods on
because they are taking weight off of the drive wheels.  Why does Front
engine, Front wheel drive even work?  Because the engine is in front, just
like the Beetle's rear engine rear wheel drive--traction galore!!  Like I
said, this is only my opinion!!

Dave