From: Cathy Boyko [mailto:losinit@usa.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2002 10:20 AM
To: ATS - Patrick Bureau; Ken; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [RE: suspension?]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
My rubbing is the edge of the tire rubbing on the eedge of the inner wheel
well of the car (front or back)

Patrick

My ugly stock wheels are fine, but I tried the pretty 15's from my son's
Jetta, which did fit with my stock springs, and they rub on the INSIDE
sidewall against the coilovers (I have to say this surprised me, since the
springs on the  coilovers have a smaller diameter than stock). No concerns
with the wheelwells,and no biggie since his wheels are too heavy and are
back
on his car anyhow. For the smaller wheels, I tried a different set of 14's
that did not clear the rotors/ calipers, though the factory 14's do.