battery question.....

--part1_35.20c00526.297b1499_boundary

if i dissconnect the postive on the baterry while the car is
running...shouldnt the car stay running?
im having a problem wiht my battery. i just replaced the alternator and my
battery the day before yesterday but yet my battery is still getting drained
somehow. im guessing the alternator. anyone know how i can tell?
jose

--part1_35.20c00526.297b1499_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">if i dissconnect the postive on the baterry while the car is running...shouldnt the car stay running?<BR>
im having a problem wiht my battery. i just replaced the alternator and my battery the day before yesterday but yet my battery is still getting drained somehow. im guessing the alternator. anyone know how i can tell?<BR>
jose</FONT></HTML>

--part1_35.20c00526.297b1499_boundary--