WTF !?!?!?! .. List admin please read this ...

I've also gotten this message from him 3 times in the last hour.
It was not however addressed or cc'd to scirocco-l@scirocco.org but to my
personal e-mail address.....??
Maybe something is screwy on his end.

Randy
Murphy's Technology Law #10:
"If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the
first woodpecker that came along would have destroyed civilization as we
know it"