suspension?

Ken,
Mars with her 195/50/15 15X7" on et28 wheels will sometimes rub on the
(rear) fender with a heavy load in the boot <and> a full tank of gas.
With her 195/55/14 14X7" on et25 setup it will will rub on the (rear)
fenders with a full tank and no rubbing with a near empty tank (empty boot).
Cosmos with her 215/45/15 15X7" on et38 will rub on the rear springs and the
fronts are a paper thickness away from the shock housings (will be getting
10mm spacers soon).
So I guess with 195/50/15's on 15X7" rims the "non-rubbing" range, assuming
the camber settings are within reason (0* to -2*) and nothing is bent or
loose, would be et30-et38 from what I've dealt with. Outside of this range I
would expect rubbing either direction.

Randy
"The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the
parts. --Ehrlich's Law"

> I have been watching all these threads go by about offset and rubbing.  I
> have seen the link on the Vortex Wheels/Tires forum RE: "Offset" etc.
When