Need a scaned pic of the MKII jack points and a pic of the stock jack

I don't have the owners manual that comes with the
Scirocco that has the jack points.  The jack I have is
the factory one, but it is rusted out.  I have another
jack from the Quantum which should work, but I lifted
my Scirocco up today for a few minutes with the rusted
jack and I feel that it is dangerous since I believe
something is missing.  Also do I need to remove the
drivers wheel to check out the bushings.

-andrew

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm