Non Roc. VR6 Passat FS in New Jersey

Hello everyone

I have a 1993 VR6 B3 Passat FS. I'm selling because I need money for my 1987
16v Scirocco project:-)

Here is some info:
1993 B3 VR6 Passat. Four door Sedan, 5 Speed, New Clutch, 160k on the body,
160 on head, about 70k on bottom end and 30k on the 5 speed transmission.
Forest Green, Super Clean Tan Heated LEATHER Seats,Black Dash, PW, PM, PDL,
Digital oil, trip, MPG, And Temperature, Sun roof works like NEW Hot Heat,
Cold AC. AM-FM Cassette. NO dents, rust etc. New Tires on BBS Rims. All new
vacuum hoses, plugs, wires, cap rotor, oil cooler, Batt, air filter, and
much more!
ONLY $3349

Thanks,
Dan Kraus