[tech]: idle specs on a 2.0L 16v cis-e?

The idle stabilizer valve will keep idle at the same value that the
>1.8 was
>(+-900rpm IIRC).  It might have a higher duty cycle (be open more often)

but since the idle speed is set by adjusting the duty cycle, wouldn't you
need to set it to a different value? or will the system automatically
compensate? my thinking, lmk if this is basically correct: with stock
settings, airflow to the 2l is too low, so idle is low. computer senses low
idle speed, increases duty cycle. when i check the duty cycle at idle, it is
now higher than it would be on a 1.8. so if i try to set it back to spec
(~26' dwell iirc), i'm actually setting it too low for the 2.0.
does this make any sense? i'm having a hard time putting my feeble thoughts
into words here...
-michael