intake manifold coatings.

I can powder coat it.  This offer is available to all list members for
any part you're willing to pay shipping for both ways and throw a little
cash my way for the sand blaster, parts cleaner, and powder coat.

Contact me if interested, but PLEASE have something seriously in mind
first.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"

http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v