intake manifold coatings.

Yeah, Im not ;actually looking for a performance altering item here- Im
mainly worried that adding the wrong coating could make heat dissipation
worse than if left UNcoated.   I think a ceramic mixed heat spray paint
would be able to dissipate as well as stock uncoated manifolds-( my
theory ). I wanted to add a chrome spray coating, ideally, but thats
quite a sealing process for the manifold- I doubt it would dissipate
heat well at all!

Thanks for all the ideas-

PS. this isnt for my Scirocco- but im sure others on the list will use
the info provided!

Mike Blain