$%&*! - what's the damn fuba cable path? (cable stretcher)

Oh no no no mister.  Almost had me there, though.  Whew.

http://ww2.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=38871

> --
> Does it have enhanced IR vision, a particle beam weapon with target
> acquisition, highly amplified arm/leg systems, self-contained
> atmosphere,
> and a small nuclear plant? No? Not much of a "power suit", is it?

Oh and one more thing: you had *better* attribute that quote to Buzz
Lightyear - and fast - or I'm going to rat you out to Disney and the
Star Command.  Your ass is grass, then, pal.  I'm the one behind VW
crabbing about their logo being used without permission.  Ha!

Cable stretcher indeed.  Sheesh.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.