From: Mike Blain [mailto:rept@qwest.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 6:27 AM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: intake manifold coatings.

OK, here is a question:   aside from the obvious thing to do which is
send my manifold pieces out to JETHOT, is there a CHEAPASS thermal
coating or spraypaint type coating for intakes out there?

I was polishing the intake from one of my vehicles, which consists of 9
different pieces, got part way done with one and decided that 12+ hrs of
sanding per part with a Dremel really SUCKSASS!

Thanks all!

Mike Blain