split rear seat stuff

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:08:01 -0500 (EST) Brett Van Sprewenburg
<brett@shell.netacc.net> writes:

> I think a lot of this discussion stemmed from my list of what
> I thought might be rare scirocco items...what I listed wasn't
> the split folding rear seat exactly, it was the _leather_ split
> folding rear seat.  Split folding seats were not that rare, but
> I tend to believe the leather ones might have been.
>
> ==Brett

Yeah, I haven't seen that many  _leather_ split folding rear seats.

I have 2 leather split seatbacks, one came from Laurie's '84 1/2
Scirocco, and the other from my RIP '85 Scirocco.

I don't like how the 4 6mm studs stick out when you remove the split
seat-back, that's part of the reason I never installed the leather split
seatback on my '79.

I'd be willing to trade my leather split rear seatback for a solid
leather rear seatback in the same condition.

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com -
Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.